Position Wanted: Technician
In this role you will be responsible for diagnosing, repairing and servicing industrial inkjet printers, including (HI RES,CIJ,DOD,HP) and packaging equipment that would include labelers, tapers, shrink tunnels, bundlers, etc.. It also includes calibration of industrial scale equipment, including load cells, indicators, precision balances, and force measuring equipment. You will utilize your knowledge of electronics and mechanical troubleshooting skills in diverse commercial settings throughout Colorado. Colorado Scale Center, through its team, serves to promote and maintain customer relationships through delivering world class customer service.
Starting Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 an hour depending on level of experience. Includes, benefits package after trial period, Health Insurance, Vacation, Holidays, Bonus, and Retirement Plan.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Establish & maintain a positive relationship with customers. Ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying, analyzing, diagnosing, and repairing equipment at customer’s location.
- Needs the ability to work well with all staff which includes respecting, communicating with peers and Managers.
- Perform scheduled /unscheduled maintenance and service requests including replacement and modifications. Also provide customer training.
- Coordinates with Service Manager and customer to ensure precise understanding of the requirements for all on-site installation and repairs.
- Enforces safety to the highest standards and maintains security and accountability of company issued and procured assets.
- Organizes and complies with all necessary documentation needed on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Keeps current on all necessary products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service, and calibration.
- Typical work week: 8 – 4:30 Monday – Friday, with occasional overtime.
- Other functions may be assigned.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent and 2-5 years of experience in control/mechanical systems, or equivalent combination of education (Technical
School) and experience are required.
- Requires a valid CO Driver’s License with no major traffic violations, suspensions, or DUI’s in previous 5 years.
- This position requires work in diverse conditions. It can be physical and requires regular walking, stooping, and kneeling. This position will also require team members to regularly lift and or move up to 50 lbs.
- In order to promote the highest customer satisfaction, it is necessary that this person be dependable and able to work without supervision.
- Prior knowledge of the scale industry or marking and coding is always preferred however, Colorado Scale Center will train as necessary based on experience.
- Travel within the state of Colorado with overnight trips on occasion is required.